- Feature Links
- Public Hearing Notices
Public Hearing Notices
NOVEMBER 2018 PUBLIC HEARINGS
The City of Berry Hill Board of Zoning Appeals will conduct public hearings on the following Variance Applications at its regular meeting on Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:00 pm at Berry Hill City Hall, 698 Thompson Lane, Nashville, Tennessee:
1. Variance Application from Big Time Toys, LLC, requesting Variances for 2820 Columbine Place, as follows:
- Variance from the one-year time limit for a mobile unit (such as a shipping container) to be used as an accessory building, to allow an existing shipping container to remain indefinitely on the property;
- Variance from the requirement that mobile units (such as shipping containers) used as accessory buildings be installed on a concrete or asphalt pad, to allow the existing shipping container on the property to be set on the ground;
- Variance from the approved fencing materials section to allow corrugated metal fencing around the shipping container; and
- Variance from the six-foot (6’) maximum fence height requirement to allow a fence height of approximately 10 feet (10’) for a fence around the shipping container.
2. Variance Application from Brittany Whitaker, owner of 2209 Hurdwood Drive, requesting a Variance to reduce the side-setback requirement on the north side of the rear yard to one and one-half feet (1.5’) for placement of an accessory building. A copy of the Application is available for review at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and may be downloaded here.
3. Variance Application from Mathew Pearson, requesting a Variance for 512 Fairlane Drive. The Variance would reduce the side-setback requirement on the east side of the subject property to two feet (2’) for an addition on the side of the existing garage. A copy of the Application is available for review at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and may be downloaded here.