BEST OF NASHVILLE 2021, as featured in Nashville Scene magazine
- Best Place to Play Pool: Melrose Billiard Parlor (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Trivia Night: M.L. Rose Craft Beer & Burgers (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Vietnamese: Vui's Kitchen (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Vegetarian: Sunflower Cafe (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Brunch: Sinema (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Burrito: Baja Burrito (Readers' Poll Choice)
- Best Food When You're Under the Weather (Writers' Choice): Vui's Original Pho by Vui's Kitchen--Nancy FLoyd, editor of NFOCUS wrote: "As cold-and-flu-but-hopefully-not-COVID season approaches, the only number you need on speed-dial is Vui's Kitchen. The original pho with its aromatic life-giving broth is the perfect cure for whatever ails you. Whether you're nursing aa common cold, need to mend a broken heart or simply want to scream into the void in response to the past 18 months of impending doom, this hearty, revitalizing soup won't let you down. It's cozy, comforting and delicious to the very last slurp."
CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH OF YOU! WE ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE REAL WINNERS!